It is the incredibly generous support of people like you that has allowed Mphatso Children’s Foundation to grow into the organisation that it is today. Without people being moved by compassion to be a part of the work of Mphatso we could not 'Feed the Children, Grow the Community or Impact the Future' of these precious people. There are so many different ways that you can help support the work of Mphatso Children’s Foundation and the amazing thing is that it doesn’t take a lot to make a difference in a country like Malawi. In fact, 5 cents provides a child with a bowl of porridge. Here are some ideas of little things that can help make a huge difference.
- Collect five cent coins in a tin at home, at school or in your workplace.
- Purchase a calendar, diary or cookbook.
- Purchase a gift from our gift catalogue.
- Make a one off financial gift to support the work of Mphatso or to support Robyn Casey directly, without whom this work could not continue.
- Set up a direct debit form to give regular gifts to Mphatso Children’s Foundation.
- Run your own event to help raise awareness of poverty and money to help support the work of Mphatso Childrens Foundation.
Every little bit helps and every little bit make a difference to the lives of those supported by the work of Mphatso Children’s Foundation. If you would like more information on how you can be involved please use the 'contact' tab for further assistance.